International University of Morality (IUM) is a non-profit corporation under the State of Florida, organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes. The document number of its corporation is N14000007251.
1. Graduates of Bachelor degrees obtain professional skill, knowledge, and morality with ability to express views extensively
2. Graduates of Master degrees obtain professional skill and morality to analyze and solve complex problems
3. Graduates of Doctorate degrees contribute new knowledge of morality to the society
1. Provide opportunities to students in accessing education with wide range of alternatives
2. No discrimination towards sex, race, belief, origin, physical condition or age
3. Assess student performance with fair practice
4. Strictly comply to the rules and regulations prescribed by the State of Florida and the federal law
International University of Morality is a religious institution established on the SECTION 1005.06(1)(f) and RULE 6E-5.001, Fla. Admin. Code. Checking status at https://app2.fldoe.org/publicapps/cie/religious.asp Any questions regarding the status of the university can be sent to the Florida Commission for Independent Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL.32399, U.S.A.
International University of Morality is a non-profit organization under 501(c)3 of IRS, U.S.A. American donors can use its receipt of donation to IUM to deduct his/her annual tax.