International University of Morality (IUM) is a non-profit corporation under the laws of the State of Florida, organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes. The document number of its corporation is N14000007251.
1. Prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons
2. Conduct researche on moral theories and applications
3. Promote morality
4. Contribute to the community and human development
1. Graduates of Bachelor degrees obtain professional skill, knowledge, and morality with ability to express views extensively
2. Graduates of Master degrees obtain professional skill and morality to analyze and solve complex problems
3. Graduates of Doctorate degrees contribute new knowledge to the society
1. Provide opportunities to students in accessing education with wide range of alternatives
2. No discrimination towards sex, race, belief, origin, physical condition or age
3. Assess student performance with fair practice
4. Strictly comply to the rules and regulations prescribed by the State of Florida and the federal law
International University of Morality is a religious institution establised on the SECTION 1005.06(1)(f) and RULE 6E-5.001, Fla. Admin. Code. Checking status at https://app2.fldoe.org/publicapps/cie/religious.asp Any questions regarding the status of the university can be sent to the Florida Commission for Independent Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL.32399, U.S.A.
Morality can bring peace to the world
Genuine expression can truly affect changes of society
Potential capacity of a person can be realized
We respect the central teaching of all religions aiming towards a peaceful society. At IUM, religious philosophy is used as the foundation to build a moral system of education.